Saturday, March 21, 2009

Game Play 6: This is tough!

As I became more intense with my RCT 3, I am faced with more challenges in my game play this week. I was so glad that I finally reached the Tycoon stage. I was so happy of what I created - my amusement park. On the other hand, I got a tough experience with my business. My visitors are getting less. I could not buy a piece of land that my rides are very closed to each other. It's like so congested. I am quite worried. On the brighter side, majority of my staff are happy with their respective jobs. I believe I should find out other good strategies to win the hearts of my customers again. After the game play next week, I would also like to try other games in RCT 3 that Matt, my playmate, had introduced me.

Indeed, a challenge just like this week's reading on Aldrich. Evaluation is an important tool that one has to consider in classroom learning and even in business. As he mentioned, it is hard to evaluate simulation-based content because one cannot just simply skim simulation. Unlike books and magazines, one could just simply skim or read them quickly. In order to evaluate this technology, it needs experience through this virtual world. Just like in business too in my RCT 3, I need to evaluate on my customer's satisfaction, why are they getting lesser. This is the challenge that I need to conquer next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment